Who said pedicures were only required during summer? On the contrary, you shouldn’t neglect your feet even during the coldest months of the year. As they are squeezed inside booths all winter long, a good care will do them a world of good! Here are 6 easy steps to show off your feet with a professional pedicure by SNB.
- Incorporate 20 grams of herbal bath in 4 L of water. Soak the feet for about 10 minutes to disinfect and deodorize the skin while offering a moment of relaxation.
- Dry the feet, cut the nails and file the callus.
- Apply and massage the sea salt scrub on the feet, then rince the surplus. The skin is therefore mechanically cleansed by sea salt and sugar abrasion. Massaging with a small amount of product hinders its excretion, which rapidly penetrates the emollient of the oily phase to nourish the superficial layer of the skin. (56-59110)
- After the exfoliation, apply a generous layer of the mango nourishing cream-mask. For an intensive treatment, wrap feet in a polyethylene bag and then in a warm moist towel. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then gently remove the wrap and, if necessary, clean the excess product. The cream-mask can also be used as a moisturizing cream. (56-59310)
- Clean the nails with a cotton bud in the active nail solution. Its formula doesn’t contain water and is designed to clean the nail plate while reducing the risk of infection to prepare nails to nail polish application. (56-5505)
- Place toe seperators, apply a layer of base coat then two to three layer of the chosen polish colour. Finally, apply a top coat 60 seconds after the application of the colour polish, then every 2 days to maximize hold. To choose the best base and top coat, consult our article Manicure essentials: base and top coats.
After these few steps, your feet will thank you and you’ll confidently show them off all year long!